Aquamist handles RPZ Backflow Preventer Testing daily. Illinois and Indiana state law require that all backflow devices are inspected annually.
Click HERE and fill out the form to inquire about testing.
The plumbers of Aquamist are backflow preventer specialists providing inspection, installation, repair, and certification of all types of backflow devices ranging from 1/4" to 12". Let Aquamist safeguard your drinking water from contamination by testing and certifying you backflow device in compliance with local and state laws.
Backflow services Aquamist can offer:
- Installation of backflow prevention devices.
- Test and certification of existing backflow devices.
- Cleaning the valve is a normal part of test
- Aquamist will send all necessary reports directly to your municipality for you.
- Remind our customers annually of their next annual test date
- Guaranteed compliance with state, local, and EPA laws.
- Skilled and professional backflow testers.
Aquamist I.E.P.A Certified Testers:
- Richard Tabloff - XC1002
- Michael Tabloff - XC2684
- Doug Griffith - XC3602
- Eric Singleton - XC3685
Different size RPZ's and Check Valves are rated at different prices.
Please contact our office for current rates. Information on the size would be helpful. Contact our office at (800) 841-4241 or email to email@example.com for more information:
You can also fill out the Contact US form and select RPZ Testing and we will contact you shortly.