Aquamist offers a wide variety of services for new installation and for customers with existing lawn sprinkler systems. Annual maintenance is required to protect your system from freeze damage, plant growth, water efficiency, and to extend the overall life of your system.
Spring Start Up
- Skilled and trained technicians will thoroughly examine your system for any winter damage and make all necessary repairs
- Adjust all sprinkler heads.
- Examine rain sensor.
- Set up controller
- Full examination of your system consisting of a walk through with the client.
- Adjust system (heads)
- Clock readjustment for the existing weather trends.
- Removal of water from your irrigation system with special techniques and equipment to ensure no damage to existing lines occurs over the winter
- Eradication of your backflow preventer
- Shut down of controller
Upgrades to Existing system:
- Whether your landscaping has changed or if you need major repairs to an existing system, Aquamist can provide you with a detailed recommendation after the start up to improve your existing system layout and efficiency.
- This is an annual required test by Illinois and Indiana State law to ensure that the backflow device is preventing any irrigation water from back siphoning into your domestic drinking water.
- A certified union plumber will test your backflow device and tag the valve with a current test certificate
- Test results will be sent directly to your City, you do not have to worry about anything, Aquamist will take of it for you.
- Most tests can be done without any appointments if the valve is located outside.